Monday, January 4, 2010

San Diego City Pass How Is It Taking The Bus In National City, San Diego?

How is it taking the bus in National City, San Diego? - san diego city pass

I only think of National City Community College in south-west of Chula Vista?

Please tell me what it is by a bus. I love the city and country, and all im ok with the area i stay (believe it or not San Diegan, not all places in the city of shabby National), but I have to take the bus when the next school year begins to get community college. and ARGH! I hate tpublic Trasnportation. t not to mention $ 2.25 for a bus trip to. and over $ 5 for the freakin bus!

Why Oh Why DS is so expensive?

3 comments:

Lord Zane Vorhis said...

It may be 2 or 3 buses. Just buy the bus tickets and less costly if you do not need to make the exact change with you always worry.

Ledos81 said...

Get a monthly pass, tell them you are under 18 years and less costly. I think that sells Food 4 Less. I do not know how many buses we need to get there. But it was not too bad.

pahump1 said...

They say it is a duty of good weather "

Post a Comment